Welcome to the McArthur II
Science Users Page
The 224-foot oceanographic research vessel McArthur II is capable of operating a variety of biological and oceanographic sampling gear. McArthur II's primary mission is to provide a working platform for the study of the ocean's living resources.
The following information should help with the planning and execution of your research cruise on the McArthur II:
- Welcome Aboard - General information for all personnel that will sailing on the McArthur II.
- Scientific Support - The services provided by the various departments to support your cruise.
- Scientific Equipment - The equipment available on the McArthur II for all cruises.
- Deck Equipment - Specifications on the available deck equipment (i.e., winches, small boats).
- Project Planning - Guidance to help plan a cruise on the McArthur II.
- Contact Us - Telephone numbers and general E-mail address.